WE REALLY CARE ABOUT OUR STUDENTS!
Our school is very proud to offer you the following advantages:
- Many years of teaching experience! Our school was founded in 1978 by our Director, Donna Farinella.
- A dance curriculum for the recreational student who chooses to dance solely for fun and a more intensive curriculum for the serious student with higher dance aspirations. Both of our curriculums are already proven successful!
- Two locations to serve you better.
- A highly qualified enthusiastic Director and motivated teachers whose main concern is to keep the quality of work that the Academy is producing at the highest level possible. Our Director meets regularly with each teacher to monitor class content and student progress.
- The Royal Academy of Dancing Ballet Presentation Class program, which motivates ballet students to work their hardest and ensures parents that ballet students are getting correct ballet training.
- A professionally produced Spring Dance Spectacular Recital where our students are the stars! As dance is a performing art, the Spring Dance Spectacular gives all of our students an opportunity to display their dance talents. You will notice the precision and professionalism that is demonstrated by even our youngest students. We encourage everyone studying at our Academy to work to their maximum ability. Every student KNOWS their dances and performs with confidence and enthusiasm!!! You will rarely see this in other dance recitals across the country! At most schools, only the advanced students or the Dance Company students are given attention. At Dance World Academy, EVERY student is given individual attention! Our teachers even offer FREE extra help to any student having trouble mastering a group routine. Whether your child studies once a week or every day, he or she will definitely LEARN!!! We are also proud to offer age appropriate choreography in our classes and in our recital.
- Active participation in major dance competitions giving our students the opportunity to view the work that is being done by other dance studios across the United States and to test their skills against some of the best in the country. It also teaches students the importance of good sportsmanship and provides the more involved student with a chance to push their skills to the limit. Our Dance Company is Nationally known as one of the best!
- Guest teachers and field trips to the Ballet and to the Broadway theater, which broaden the students’ understanding and appreciation of dance.
- Multiple Class Discounts. This allows the serious dance student to attend as many classes per week as he or she wishes without exceptional financial strain.
- Our school enrolls over 900 students annually and we value every student regardless of their ability level or how many times a week they train! Every student receives personalized attention!
- Our dance program can lead to more disciplined, focused, hard working, goal oriented and committed kids. Time management skills, cooperation and teamwork skills often soar. Confidence and personality can grow! For some it’s even lead to a performance on Broadway or other dance related career!